Thursday, October 15, 2009

Scarlett Johansson Glamour inspired nails

So the beautiful Scarlett was in this month's cover of Glamour mag. and I was totally loving her mani in some of the pics, so I decided to try it out myself!


As you can tell it is kind of difficult to really appreciate the design she has on her nails, but they look really cool anyway.



So here is my take, tada! lol



It is really abstract and def. not perfect, but I like it!




The products I used were:
OPI Bride's bouquet (white)
Kiss Brush on nail art (black)
Seche Vite base and top coat

Please note: Even though the pictures might deceive you, NO I'm not a pro. *wink,wink* ;P
This is just for fun, and it was ispired by her nails so is not meant to look exactly like hers.


Let me know what you guys think!
xoxo
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. she is so much prettier in pictures then on tv... the first pic is gorgeous!!!

    love the nails too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks amazing!!! I love ScarJo (hahaha cannot believe I just wrote that!) shes so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I know she's gorg! I kinda hate her for that lol
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete