Friday, September 18, 2009

Grand Entrance

I've been meaning to do this post for a while but for some reason I haven't. But here it is at last!

Just wanted to share with you the beauty of MAC Grand Entrance LE e/s and a little dorky swatch thrown in as well.

As you already know from my previous post on the MAC Love that look collection, the starflash finish is my absolute favorite along with veluxe pearl which can be very similar.

MAC describes it as a frosty peach beige. As for me well I don't see much of the peachy-ness, but it is a beautiful shimmery champagne color.

I use it all over my eyelid with something simple like Carbon, Espresso, or Shadowy Lady on the crease. Or just as a higlight on my inner V, and it makes me look very bright eyed and awake which is always a good thing :).

I always go for e/s that can be used over and over on a daily basis but that also look amazing for a night out and this one is very versatile, since you can pair it with shimmers or matte finishes and still looks amazing.




Also it photographs beautifully! (Hope you like my swatch lol)


Grand Entrance has been compared with Stila Kitten, and apparently it's a really good dupe for it, I can't tell because I don't own it but in pics it looks really similar. So if you missed GE, you might want to check out Stila Kitten.

Def. one to have! I loooove it!

xoxo
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I have MAC e/s in PHLOOF! and in the pictures they look very similar!! Athough pictures can be deceiving.. It looks so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete