Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Face Makeup Rutine

One of the reasons I love reading beauty blogs is because I get to steal a peek at what other girls use on their faces on a daily basis, I'm just curious like that and I figured you are too!

So that's why I decided to show you girls what I have been using almost every single day for a couple of months.

Yes, I said months because once I find a rut I like and works I stick with it for ages (I'm very habitual and have issues with change...but that's off topic lol <3)>

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 (NC30)

This is my holy grail foundation and I have no idea how I could've lived without it for so long. I'm fairly new to MAC and makeup in general, so this is only my second bottle of this amazing foundation. It has medium coverage, spf 15 which is always good, and most importantly it stays put, even in the heat it lasts the whole day without running. What else can I say, LOVE it! I truly recommend trying it.


MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 (NW 30, 20)


Again, this concealer changed my life! I have some serious issues with undereye dark circles, and tried a few concealers that were awful and didn't do any good, but then I found this and omg! I swear this stuff is great and it will cover almost anything. Only downside is that it's a bit drying, but it has too many pros to pay attention to that.


MAC Prep+Prime


I didn't get this when it initially came out, but I'm happy I finally did. It is an amazing setting powder that will leave your skin feeling super smooth and silky. I like it because it helps control my oily T zone. I will def. buy it again.


MAC Select Sheer/Loose Powder (NC 30)


I like to use loose powders to set my foundation, and my prep+prime hasn't been able to truly replace this one. I love this one because it has a bit of micro shimmers on it whereas the prep+prime is completely matte.


MAC Matte


In an effort to control the insane oil production that my T zone produces I got this. To be honest I'm not really sure I love it yet (even though I want to). You're supposed to use this underneath or on top of makeup, heck sometimes I even do two layers of this and still it doesn't convince me. Let's see what happens... If you have any suggestions to make it work please let me know, it will be truly appreciated by my shiny nose. :)


Nars Laguna Bronzer


A cult favorite. And with a reason. This is the best bronzer ever, not too brown not too orangey. As many others I go through love and hate phases with this one but overall I love it. So if you're fair you do need a light hand and the right brush. I use this to contour and dust a bit on my cheeks and temples, not too much. I recommend you getting this, you will love it to pieces (and maybe hate it sometimes...but no j/k this is love)


Chanel Double Perfection SPF 10


This is what I use if I need to touch up during the day. This is a powder that you can use wet or dry, and it works as a foundation as well. It's really silky and soft, plus the chic packaging doesn't hurt either.


So that's about it! Any thoughts or recommendations for me? Let me know!


xoxo Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment