Saturday, August 8, 2009

Yes there's more...

Here is another MAC inspired look, this time from the Dame Edna collection. This is how it came out, the lavender is a bit darker on the nails but whatever! i liked it haha.

And here is what I used:
Orly in Cashmere Cardigan
Cover Girl Boundless Color in Disco Dazzle (405)



Two nail products I'm all over right now are these


I use OPI Ridge Filler as a base and after I apply my nail color I use the Sally Hansen Mega Shine. I heard about this topcoat from makeupbytiffanyd (she's amazing go check her out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupByTiffanyD). She swears by this, and even says is almost the same as Seche Vite. I love it because it dries your nails in like 2 minutes which is insane and makes your nails super super shine. The only downside is that at least for me, it seems to make the polish chip a lot faster. That's not an issue for me though because I'm always changing my nail polish.
Comments and suggestions are always welcomed, so type away! : )
Hope you like
xoxo Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment