Monday, August 10, 2009

Favorite MAC blushes

Here I present to you my favorite MAC blushes.

Most of them are mineralize blushes, with the exception of the lovely Tippy which is a beauty powder blush.

First we have Moon River, as probably all of you already know on one half we have the actual blush and on the other a mineralize skin finish.




This is Love Rock and it is an absolute beauty. This is limited edition so if you don't have it yet do whatever you can to find it and get your hands on it!
I must admit I got both of these blushes after watching lollipop26 raving about them, and I'm so happy I did. And if you haven't seen Laura's videos yet go now!http://www.youtube.com/lollipop26 she's my favorite yt guru <3>


Ok, here is Tippy the beauty powder blush from the MAC Hello Kitty collection. What can I say... I LOVE this!!! This has got to be the best blush I've ever used. It has such a smooth texture and is super pigmented so a little goes a really long way. I've heard it's even better than Dollymix.

Here we have Dainty mineralize blush. It is such a pretty peachy pink color that goes with everything. I find it to be very pigmented as well, and if you're wondering it is kind of similar to Moon River but different enough. : ) This was my first MAC blush, so I really recommend it.

This last one is Love thing, again very pigmented. As you can see it is a very deep plumy color with gold shimmers on it, so you need the right brush to apply it. For this one I use the 187 brush instead of the 129. When I first got it I hated it and almost returned it because it was too dark but now is one of my favorites.

Which blushes do you recommend?
xoxo Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment