Friday, August 21, 2009

Top 3 Favorite Dark nail polishes

After reading a post from the lovely Ella (ellacinderellax)and having a nail polish obsession myself I knew I had to do this post. I have a lot of favorite nail polishes and it's really hard to choose just 3 but I figured I'm particulary drawn to either black, almost black, and pink colors haha so that's what I'm going to show you in the next few posts.

When it comes to nail polishes I don't really follow trends. Even though I do wear brights during the summer time and dark ones during fall, I don't really have rules so I just use the ones that I like and that's it!

Ok, so here are the ones that I chose. All of these are by OPI and as you can see they all look alike, but are very different at the same time.



From left to right we have:

Lincoln Park After Dark

This is in my opinion the color to get from OPI. It is a very deep purple, almost black but not quite black. It's also super sexy, chic and classic shade. Def. one to get.

Light My Saphire

Another almost black shade but this time it's a really dark navy with silver micro shimmers. Really gorgeous color!!!

Brand New Skates

This is a charcoal color with beautiful gold shimmers. This is not a dark color, but still is a grey so I'm counting this one! lol It's really sheer so you need 3 coats to really get the true color. I got this polish mainly because it reminded me so much of my very first MAC eyeshadow, which was the mineralized eyeshadow trio in Word of Mouth. I really love this one :)

My top 3 Favorite Pink nail polishes, will be here soon. So keep an eye out for that!

xoxo Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment